Guidelines for poster presentation
All posters have to be attached to the relevant poster boards which are conveniently located in the poster exhibition area in room Zermatt.
- The size of your poster should not exceed DIN format A0 portrait - 841mm wide x 1189mm high.
- Posters may be set-up on 8 November from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Poster board will be labeled with your poster number, e.g. CR1, etc.
- Posters should be removed on 10 November from 6 pm until 11 November at 11 am. Posters not removed after this time will be discarded. Posters and other material will not be sent to you after the conference.
- Poster authors are asked to be present, next to their posters at the appropriate session:
- Wednesday 9 November from 2 pm to 4 pm
(Posters CR1 to CR28; DC1 to DC5; OM1 to OM10)
- Thursday 10 November from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
(Posters PCR1 to PCR22; Reg1 to Reg9; SEI1 to SEI9)
Please note that materials will be made available on site to attach the posters.
The members of the Programme Committee require that you present an attractive and informative poster and look forward to seeing you in Geneva.
TREAT-NMD Conference 2011